This is Eli's new "cheese" face. I have tons just like it in different settings. It's precious and makes me want to keep clicking away!
I think he deserves his own billboard in Branson with that grin! ;)
I have his 11 month post basically finished, but the pictures messed up, and I don't have time to do that right now. I just learned I have to go to Houston for work tomorrow, so maybe I'll get a chance in the airport. :)
I've missed sharing with you all! lots to post!
Love!
Cristin
you surely have at least 7,792 hits from my blog over the past week! i find myself clicking on the bookmark at least 3 times a day, all the while realizing that you have been out of town... with a babe! i'm so happy to see you back at it. and, yes, that cheese face is absolutely adorable! how in the world is he 11 months old, though?! eek.
ReplyDelete